Marissa had her 11th birthday on Thursday! I can't believe she's getting so old! She's growing up to be such a fun, nice, and funny girl!
We started the day opening presents, which included all the pictures and picture books the other girls had made for her. She was so nice and acted thrilled to get them all.
Almost equally cool were the press-on nails that change colors in the sun!
That night she got a new blanket Grandma Nielson made and Aunt Sara brought balloons and a cute picture Oakley drew. To finish off the party we ate chocolate mousse and huffed the helium from the balloons and sang Happy Birthday in chipmunk voices. (Please note: I do not endorse huffing, and our brains are noticeably dumber since the experience.)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Riss! I love you tons and am completely jealous of your fabulous style and accessorizing! This year will be great!
Happy Birthday Marissa!
she is one of my favorite girls. So glad she had a great birthday!
Marissa has a talent of making everyone feel favored and important. I'm excited to see her expand those talents this year.
We sure love Marissa! Caleb and Amy miss her (and the other girls) like crazy! Hopefully we can get together soon. Happy birthday Riss!!!
Post a Comment