Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Awesome April!

April has come and gone and I've forgotten most of it, but looking back on pictures I can see it was a pretty great month!

Here are the reasons:

1. It was my birthday!! Happy 35 to me! I had a great day with preschool in the morning, where I made all the kids sing to me (it's great to throw your own party!), then I went to lunch with Kirk, then miricle of miricles my sister Melissa had the afternoon off of work, so we went shopping together and had so much fun, then I got my free dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme, then that night we went to dinner at Rubio's (even though I lost my free birthday burrito coupon, Kirk still let us go!:)) All in all, pretty great day!

2. Easter Egg Dying

Always a favorite with the kiddos. The kids had a fun time coloring and dipping, sometimes mulitple times. My favorite part? The orange julius!




3. Easter Shopping
I took Lizzie one afternoon on a shopping adventure to try to find some cute dresses for Easter. We went to 8 stores, and still couldn't find what I had in mind for dresses - even though I really didn't know what I was looking for. You can imagine how much Liz loved going from store to store. By about the third store, I knew we were in for a long day. We hit the jackpot and finally found them all at one store and got a bargain too!








What a cute family I have! I sure love them!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love the family picture. You guys looked so good Easter Sunday! I love the girls dresses. Shopping for Easter Dresses did me in this year too.

Brooke Romney said...

Happy Birthday darling lady. LOved seeing an update and pictures of you and your cute fam!

The Jones Fam said...

Man- you guys looked all fancy in your Easter get-ups! What a good looking group. We must be related! Always fun to see your updates.

Jake

Lyric Payne said...

Happy Birthday girl! I have to first say that Kirk looks dapper in his grey suit. I'm trying to find a great one for Steve just like that, but suits are one of those things you need to have him try on, and he is such a wussy baby about that! Also, I wore almost the exact same outfit to church yesterday as Lizzie and Brynn. You have impeccable taste!! Hey, why don't you guys take a jaunt (isn't 12 hours in the car a jaunt?) up to SLC the weekend of July 22nd and meet us and the Romneys for a major party! Just throwing it out there!