
Lizzie is at it again. She has learned and mastered a new language! I would say that she is now tri-lingual. She used to say her prayers in "Spanish", and now she has made up a new language titled the "R-r-r-r-r-r-r-rolling your-r-r-r tounge-r-r-r-r-r" language. She learned how to roll her tounge all by herself (since I can't even do this-she didn't learn it from me!). Now everything she says starts and ends and has lots of rolled R-r-r-r's in the middle. What a funny girl!
9 comments:
Oh how I love our Lizzie Girl! And I might mention that she looks ADORABLE in her picture!
How fun. I guess I don't know Lizzie very well, but she sure sounds like a crack-up! Maybe she just has the gift of tongues, or just a really flexible one.
Rachel
She is so cute and fun..Hope loves her!! and what a cute picture!!
hey alyson..i have somehow come across your blog and was excited to see it..your kids have gotten so big!! this blogging stuff is too dang fun..keep in touch..love ya steph (skinner) hatch
I can't even roll my R's. Nice one Lizzie, your BRILLIANT!! I am jealous!!
Talent! Yay, now she won't have to go to speech.
i've wondered before why any language would roll their "r's"... you know? was it really necessary or were they like lizzie and just really liked to roll "r's" so they made it part of the language?? i guess there's nothing wrong with adding some fun to the everyday/ordinary!! cute picture of her too!!
That picture is really really great. I am picturing you trying to roll your R's right now. I'll teach you in San Diego...you're going right?
She is the funniest girl. I want to live a day in her head and see what it's like.
Post a Comment