Friday, January 25, 2008

"B" Blog

This past week has been busy with bits of B things!



1. Belle's Baptism - Last Saturday was Noelle's baptism! She was so excited about it! That was her timeline for the past three months, everything was either determined B.B. (before baptism) or A.B. (after baptism). She's such a good girl, and always excited to do good. We are proud of her and the choice she made to be baptized.



2. Best Book - Okay, I just spent the last couple days reading, sobbing, reading, sobbing. This has to be one of my new favorites! It's a girl's diary as she crosses the Arizona Territory in the 1800's. It's happy, sad, encouraging, sweet, everything!




3. Brynn's Brain - This funny girl is always trying to figure things out. This week her new thing is trying to see how everything is spelled. For example, we're reading a book about monkeys and she asks, "Mom, how you spell monkey's name?" She doesn't remember from one spelling to the next, but always wants to know how to spell that "name". It's funny!



4. Bad boogers - Yes I know, TMI, but we have all had bad colds. I will be happy when I can sleep through the night without the aid of NyQuil, (which is not working that great since I still have to get up several times to blow my brains out) and I will be happy when I'm not be eating my weight in cough drops. YUCK!

9 comments:

Jamie Hammond Photography said...

the baptism thing is SO EXCITING!!! and thanks for the recommendation on the book, i'm always looking for a new one!

angiedunn said...

congrats on the baptism guys...that's awesome! your fam is adorable. get feelin' betta!

HooHoo said...

A+ on B work! All great BB's. Love every single one. Isn't Brynnie smart? Wow.

stephanie said...

i love the "B" post...we have a baptism in march too..they are a lot of work, but the best work ever! congrats! love your kids names!

The Jones Fam said...

Aly-

All great B things, with the exception of "Blowing Boogers". But you have to get the nyquil from behind the pharmacy counter that still has psedoephedrine in it. I swear it works 10X better than the stuff you can get without showing an ID. But they always are suspicious that you have a meth lab in your kitchen (or maybe I'm the only one who interprets their looks that way as they ask for your drivers' license).

Congrats Belles!

Jake

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

that's so exciting about the baptism! our oldest is being baptized sept. and we are literally in old age shock! no offense! :)

and i love the pic of brynn...great photography moment!

brooke romney said...

Hope you guys are feeling better. And I wish you would have told us about Noelle's baptism. We totally would have come!

The Fletchies said...

I am really excited to read that book. Amanda and emily have already read it so I guess its my turn to get on it. But I'm in the middle of thornbirds right now so I guess I need to finish that first.

amanda p. said...

such cute girls! And props to you for being an awesome seamstress!
ps: love love love love love love that book :) I might love jack more than edward. Did I really just admit that?!