I don't know if you remember, but back in April we did some remodeling at our house. Basically, we pulled up our gross carpet and tile, painted a couple walls, and got a few new things to spruce up our house.
Here's the finished product - Ta Da!
I decided to finally document the transformation, because I know from experience that in a few years, it will all be out of style. **Much like our couches of 1996. We thought they were the bomb - the perfect mixture of style and class! We would have never thought that burgundy and hunter green would ever go out of style!
7 comments:
Very pretty! I love the wood floors too. Wish I could see it in person!
I love it! It looks very refreshing and relaxing. I love your wood floors-they look beautiful! I have a love hate relationship with my wood floors too!
I LOVE it!! hope you are all great!
It seriously makes me mad that home decorations go out of style. I've been painting my house for over a year and I'm affraid that it will have to start all over as soon as I finish. And I know i'm going to have to take a chainsaw to our couches to get them out because those will be out of style in 3 years max.
I am laughing at Kevin's comment on decorating... What ever happened to those lovely couches? I can remember Sara and I coming over to your apartment once and eating tostadas or tacos. I thought your house was the prettiest ever! And it was!
-nat
BTW I love the up-do on your house. I keep trying to copy it, but it's not working.
Okay, I love your house, but that picture of you and kirk on those couches is just not okay. I"m laughing so hard, I'm crying. Seriously? The lovebirds on their navy and maroon nest...priceless.
Hey your house is just beautiful.Thanks for showing us the pictures.
Web hosting india
Post a Comment