Tuesday was me and Kirk's 14th anniversary!!
To celebrate, Kirk had a business dinner at night, and I went to the zoo with Liz and Brynn, and then had mutual that night. (I guess that's life. I did read through my journal of when Kirk and I were first dating and counted the times I said that Kirk was "rad" and lost count at somewhere around 85. I still love that rad boy!!)
We got to go to the zoo with a lady in my ward's preschool group for way cheap, so I invited Sara along with her boys and I got Lizzie out of school, since she never gets to do anything fun (according to her).
The other "best" part was that it started raining, and we were back by the lions, which is the farthest place away from the exit. We ran in the pouring rain, pulling the heavy wagon up the super steep hills. We stopped at the ramada to have lunch and wait out the rain. But it just rained sideways on us and got us all wet and freezing. So, we just left in the pouring rain, and got totally drenched.
3 comments:
That turtle IS huge! Oakley talked about it all week long. I'm glad you girls provide learning and fun for your kids, dispite what Liz says. This one is documented -- she does get to do things.
Fun fun! I'm sorry you got caught in the rain...we barely made it out!
Kirk is totally rad, and so are you. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment