Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our Favorite Six-Year-Old!

Brynn had a birthday, shout hooray! Brynn was so super excited for her birthday and had been counting down the days since the day after Christmas.
She got slippers and Barbies and coloring books and all sorts of stuff, but best of all...A BIKE!!
Doesn't she look so big riding such a big bike?? It makes me kinda sad. She loves her bike, which made it super hard all last week when it was grounded because she had left it at the park overnight. Yikes!
Here's my interview with Brynn:
How tall are you? I don't know. Tall enough to ride the roller coasters at Disneyland.
I measured: 47 inches
What is your favorite thing to do? Play. I asked - play with what? and she said just play.
What is your favorite food? Panda Express
What is your least favorite food? Lemon Chicken
What are you good at? Riding my bike
Who do you like to play with? Dad and Sophie
What is your favorite book? Dog books (As evident in her library book this week: SantaPaws)
What is your favorite thing about school? Math because you get to do centers after
What do you want to be when you grow up? A dog babysitter
If you had $1,000,000 what would you do? Save my dollars




Since it was an even birthday year, she got to have a friend party. When I asked her what kind of party she wanted she said a dog party. I was a little nervous because I kinda hate dogs, but it ended up really fun and cute.
All the "puppies" got their face painted and dog ear headbands.

We made shrinky-dink dog collar necklaces.

Then we played all sorts of games like "Cat, cat, dog" and "Dog Trainer Says" and "Pin the bone on the dog" and banged up a pinata that I made, that broke it's hook off before we had even hung it up. We managed to tie a rope around it, then it was pretty much indestructible. It was really fun!

We sure love our Brynnie who is so sweet and has such a fun older sense of humor! She is always trying to keep every happy and make sure that everybody knows they are loved.

1 comment:

HooHoo said...

Paw-fict paw-tey! So glad those cute little doggies didn't pittle on the carpet. They are pretty cute too. Love your imagination with the games.