So I haven't been much of a blogger lately. Hopefully I'll do better now that I'm all caught up.

On Valentine's Day we had our traditional Valentine's dinner with our girls. They loved dressing up, getting to eat in the living room, having decorations, and getting to use my fancy china (which we haven't ever used in the last at least 8 years). I loved all the homemade valentines and the girls love they have for each other. During dinner they decided to go around and tell everybody why they loved them specifically and it was fun to hear answers like "You're my favorite roommate" or "I like talking and laughing with you at night when we're supposed to go to sleep" or "I like it when you do my hair fancy". I'm sure thankful to have such awesome girls and such a great husband who encourages us to do these fun family traditions.
3 comments:
How sweet! Your girls are the best.
What a fun idea!! I remember you telling me about your v-day dinners in the past, but I'd forgot. I'm totally copying this in years to come :)
Delightful traditions! Beautiful smiles.
Post a Comment