Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Newport Pictures

So, while I did not take very many pictures of Newport, Marissa did. While most of them were like this:

and this:

and this:

there were a few good ones in the bunch.


Birds and findings at Crystal Cove Beach





Making pyramids in the pool was a favorite activity!
View down on Jake, Caleb and Amy in the ferris wheel.


Sweet baby Owen

Sweet Sophie girl



I almost forgot that we went to the Fashion District one day. It was fun and hot, and we found some bargains! Marissa and Noelle thought they were especially cool to get to go with the 'ladies' on a shopping expedition!



There's also about a million video clips - but they are all pretty lame, so we won't include them here. Thanks Riss for documenting!

2 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

I'm so glad you finally posted! You guys are so much fun. It was fun to see your version of the trip. Can't wait for the next extravaganza!!!

Jake

HooHoo said...

I agree with Jake!