Saturday, February 4, 2012

Somebunny had a birthday!

Brynn turned 7!!  She's the luckiest in our family right now because she got a bunny for her birthday! She picked out a cute little gray lop-eared bunny that she named Steve Thunder Nielson.  He's super cute and Brynn's new best friend. 
We used to call Brynn "Bunny" when she was tiny.  Wasn't she a cute little bunny?   So, it was only fitting that she should have her own bunny to take care of.

 She is determined to make him a nice bunny and holds and pets him for at least 20 minutes a day, like the guy who sold it to us told her to.


Brynn had a pretty serious birthday list.  It took her all afternoon one day to type it all out.  Unfortunately I couldn't get it to scan, so I'll just type it as she wrote it, except for the colored words in the fancy font.
Brynn wants for her birthday.
I want a fish and lagos.  I want like a fake conpouter and like a real pet.  I want certens (curtains).  And I want to go somewere like Mexico or Californa.  I want to go to like to bounce you.  I want a globe and a candider (chandelier).  I want everybody to be nice to me.  I want to move to a nuther place.  I want my own clock.  I want a insterment.  I want Buddy back.  I want a ds.  I want new friends.  I want to play with my family.

She did get Legos and a real pet, but besides that she pretty much struck out.  Except she did get to play with her family and friends.  She chose to have crepes for breakfast and then go to Panda Express with the family for dinner.  She couldn't decide if she wanted Butterfinger ice cream or Jello-o with whipped cream for dessert, but ice cream finally won out. 


We love Brynn and are so happy she's in our family.  She's been my happy girl from day 1, which was so nice after my first three that were so cranky as babies.  She was also just the cutest toddler, and as I was looking through pictures, I couldn't help but add a couple of my favorites.


No wonder she's a pop fiend and is always sneakily swiping me or Kirk's pop if we have one. 
Happy birthday to our Brynnie/Facer Face/Skinny Buns Girl!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Brinn! A bunny is way better than some of the other things on the list. I might as a mom have gone for the trip to california over a new pet :)

Lyric Payne said...

I could just about scream she is so cute in that picture where she is drinking the massive soda! What a sweet little bunny. But seriously, why do you guys keep torturing yourselves by giving your kids live animals?

Mel said...

Oh Brynner, Bunny, Bun Bun, Chicken Dinner! Cutest darn kid with Steve! Happy, Happy year to you Brynnie.