Wednesday, May 2, 2012

School Days

I got to go with Liz on her school field trip to the Music Museum.  She got to sit with her bestie, Allie, on the bus for the one hour drive over. 
The museum was pretty neat if you're totally into music and musical instruments and not being able to touch anything.  :)  Everyone had special headphones that they could walk around and listen to different music from different cultures (when we were allowed out of our guide's sight).  Liz thought that the Experience Room where she got to hit a big gong and play some really old big drums was pretty cool.  I thought it was cool to be with Liz and see her interacting with her friends and schoolmates.  She is such a great girl and so nice to all the kids in her class!


We also got to go to the Higley Art Show.  Noelle and Brynn got their art pieces chosen to represent their school in the district wide art contest.  Only like 30 kids from their school were chosen, so pretty impressive!  Noelle painted the Bugs Bunny picture (not the rose),
 and Brynn painted the green and yellow caterpillar.  Way to go girls!! 
 Last accomplishment:  Brynn lost her front tooth!!  It's been hanging in there, so super loose, for the past few weeks.  Her teeth are so stubborn!  Kirk pulls them, and likes to trick her that he has pulled it out when he yanks on it.  So when it actually did come out, she totally didn't believe him!  I'm so glad that her Nanny McPhee tooth is gone because we're doing family pics this weekend, and I love a toothless smile!! 

2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Life looks full and fun! What a birthday ;)

HooHoo said...

You should join Beth's Cultural Alliance! I'm glad that dangling darling got put under the pillow for the tooth fairy before pictures. Hope they turn out as well as the other art masterpieces.