Marissa recently had a birthday and turned 14 years old!! She is so excited now because she can go to the stake dances - and dance with guys!! Yikes! She started the day off right with homemade cinnamon rolls for her birthday breakfast.
For her birthday she got a "real" camera, so she can work on developing her photography skills.
She also got some new running shoes, so she can blow past everyone in cross country coming up.
She had a great day at school, where she got sung to several times, a friend brought her a cake, and then the cutest boy in 8th grade ate some of her cake and then gave her a plastic spider ring. Wow! That's pretty awesome for a 14 year old!
After school Grandma Nielson came over with her cousin Julie and brought her tons of junk food, just for her, and also lots of fun Justin Bieber stuff.
That night she chose to go to Panda Express for her birthday dinner.
Marissa is so much fun and loves to be silly and always have a good time.
Since getting her camera we have at least a million of these self pics.
Here's our interview with 14 year old Marissa:What is your favorite food? Chinese chicken
What is your favorite sport? Cross country
What is your favorite TV show? Modern Family
Who is the coolest person? Justin Bieber
What's your favorite subject in school? life skills and cooking
I'm awesome at: playing the ukulele
If I could change my name it would be: Paige
If I could go anywhere in the world it would be: Hawaii
What is your favorite color? Purple
What do you want to be when you grow up? photographer
What is something your parents are too strict about? chores
What is your favorite song? As Long As You Love Me
What is your favorite book? none
What are three words that describe you? random, creative, awesome
When I was little I used to: play with Belles
What is your favorite scripture story? When Jesus blesses the people
What is your favorite season? Fall
What is your favorite snack? cookie dough
What food makes you want to barf? Pea soup
Who is your BFF? Noelle and Lauryn and everybody
I wish: that I could meet Justin Bieber
What is the best thing that has happened this year? Going on the Stratosphere
What is something you want to learn more this next year? more songs on the ukulele
What is something you need to work on? patience
What is the most important lesson I've learned this year? to be nice to others
We sure love Riss and can't believe she's getting so old! We're glad to have such a great biggest sister in our family that is always setting a good example for her younger sisters!
1 comment:
Love the trivia! Way to be our very best 14 year old! and beautiful too. May you have many happy Saturday Night dances.
Post a Comment