Brynn had a birthday, shout hooray!! Now she is such a big 3 year old!
For her birthday, all she wanted was a kitty. Well, anybody that knows me knows that I'm not really a cat person, so we found this FurReal kitty that meows, swishes her tail, purrs, blinks her eyes, moves her ears, and the best - she hisses and does a mad meow when you grab her by the tail. Why would you ever get a real kitty when you can have this? (Except we've already gone through one set of batteries.) Here Brynn was doing a puzzle and the kitty was helping her - she put the puzzle piece in her mouth and everything.
Then we were going to get pizza that night and Kirk went to get the kids in the car and Brynn had wanted her kitty to go too, so she got her ready to go:
1. She will eat anything. Finally I have a kid who doesn't pick anything with color or texture out of everything I make. For some reason though, whatever anybody else has on their plate is always better than what's on hers. She has no reservations about just grazing off of other's plates after she's "done" with hers.

We sure love our Brynnie!!
15 comments:
i sure wish someone would have told me about those fur kitties before i got suckered into buying one from the humane society!!!
also - the last two photos are SUPER CUTE :) he he
Happy Birthday Brynn! You are such a good Mom Alyson! I love the kitty in the car seat. You have the most darling little girls!
Happy Birthday Brynn!!
I love that kitty, we needed one of those when Jeff & I thought we could handle THREE cats (not at the same time)and unfortunatly they have all died. Three strikes your out right?!?! Looks like it was a fun B-day party, you guys are such a fun family, we miss you guys and your fun, sweet family.
Okay so don't let Eden see Brynn's new cat. Because she had to have a cat named Snowball for Christmas. And it would be white with a pink bow and blue eyes. And Amanda could only find the dog version of the cat you got. And they convinced Eden that Snowball jumped out of the sleigh and was too afraid to leave the North Pole. Eden=jealous.
I must say that I LOVE Brynn!!! I miss her so much now that she's not in my nursery. She is sooooooooo sweet and sooo stinkin cute. If you EVER get sick of her being your shadow send her my way. Happy Birthday Brynn!
I can't believe she's already 3!!! Wow, time sure flies. She is such a precious little girl, and you are such a fantastic mom. Happy birthday Brynn!
She is just tooo cute! and i am with you on the kitty thing, but that furreal one wouldnt be that bad...that is too fun that it even got strapped in it's carseat to go in the car lol...loved that, you have great pictures too!
I love Brynnie a lot! She's the best mom/partner in crime/parole officer for Oakley. He is a little jealous that she has a new friend, but maybe they can both come over and play sometime soon. Brynn is the sweetest girl I've ever met.
she is too cute!
those fur real pets are definitely the way to go!
if she ever gets tired of this fake imitation {that's a little harsh sounding}- you should try a pet bunny. they are so easy to keep and take care of and so much better than having a real cat. and that's a fact! :)
OH, she is so cute, and hooray for fake animals. I'll keep that in mind for my boys.
Brynnie is just plain fun with such a funny hyper little sense of humor. The great thing is that she KNOWS that she's funny.
Carrie, I don't think you convinced Alyson when it comes to any live pets, not even cute little bunnies. She had bunnies when she was little, and chickens, fish, crabs, gerbils, Rupert the dog, Carolina the cat, and sometimes Ruby, the neighbor's ruby eyed ferret who "got out" often. As her mother I appologize for making pet care such a tramatic experience. Furreal is as close to "easy care" as any of the Jones girls want to come to taking care of animals.
Oops, it's Carey. I used to know that. Sorry!
i can't believe she put the puzzle piece in the cat's mouth! that is so cute and shows just how much she totally wants a pet. Good thing you didnt get her a real one cause then you would have two shadows following you!
Hey she is so cute!!! You are sooo cute!!! Hey I stumbled upon your blog from Lindsay's blog, isn't this blogging so great. Check mine out at kerbyfam.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment