My girls have become quite the mini-Martha Stewart's (minus the insider trading). In an attempt to keep them busy and happy, we've had Baking Tuesdays and Crafting Wednesdays. They made the cutest aprons, and are quite the cookie and brownie bakers! If they keep this up, maybe someday I can just sit and eat bon-bons while they do all the work.... I'll keep crossing my fingers.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hi Alyson,
I came across your blog. I was so excited when I realized it was you. What cute girls you have. It sounds like things are really good for you and your cute family. If you want to check out our blog it is: www.townofmayberry.blogspot.com
Here's to keeping up with old friends.
Love ya,
Vanessa (Cartwright) Mayberry
If they turn out anything like you I will be totally envious! You ARE the COOLEST!
Hmm... now I know who to turn to on Tuesdays when I need a sugar fix!
Your are one smart mamma. Way to train them early, I will keep my fingers crossed on the road to Bon bons! They are the cutest Martha's I have ever seen, cute aprons too! I need to take a lot of tips from you!
They are so cute!! Looks like fun, cept I hate cooking in the summer. HOT!!
That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Your girls are adorable!
Seriously, I'm going to start coming over every Thursday afternoon and Friday and Saturday and placing orders for them! You are seriously the cutest and nicest mom ever! Love you sissie!
you're such a fun mom! what a great idea...personal servants...gotta keep that in mind and try teachn' my girls to cook more!
you def. get mother of the year award for going campn' minus dads! wow. i'm in awe of your super powers. my mind is my worst enemy in the mountains...yeah, we've had bears, mountain lions, lions, tigers (or so my mind tricks me into thinking). that was so fun of you!!
Post a Comment