We've had some crazy neighbors living behind us for the past year. They threw awesome all-night parties, always had 14 year old kids smoking and making out and more on the back porch, and at one point I think might have been growing their own weed, due to the fact that they had a special light on some plants in the teenager's bedroom, with a hose brought up to the roof to their window to water them.... I don't know.
So in celebration of their move, Marissa and Noelle decided to throw a "Moving Celebration Party" and invite their best friends, Lauryn and Ashlyn. They planned it all by themselves and had a great time!

They came up with some fun, creative activities and games, like pin the tail on the moving donkey, where while they were blindfolded the others moved the donkey picture to some other part of the house and they had to try and find it blindfolded. With each activity, their friends could earn tickets and in the end they could use those tickets to buy Marissa and Noelle's old toys. Wow! What a bargain!

What's a party without treats? Well, too bad I'm not a nice enough mom to make treats for the fake party, so they had to go with what we had in the fridge: bowls of grapes, marshmallows, chips and otter pops. Look at their presentation, though. Aunt Melissa would be proud!

Good times of Summer!
7 comments:
Are these the same people that lived there a year ago? I don't remember a 14 year old boy. I just remember a boyfriend and girlfriend who would hit each other and swear at each other and tell me to call the cops on each other! I agree with Noelle and Marissa...party time!
NUTS! I think they moved next door to us! There are more cars in and out of there than a stinking car lot! And yes, let's lunch! Next week is good for us, you guys need to eat next week?
Creative genius! Riss and Belles know how to party. They are so spontaneous.
I love that they wrote PARTY (with a big arrow) on the white board at our house Monday night. Also, down from each letter were the words "Play All Rockin' Time Yo". Of course that was after you followed the sign they taped to the door and another to the floor by the stairs that said, "Kids come up stairs for a Party! Go there Now! They make me laugh.
Seriously, they already have such class! THe presentation was fabulous...I couldn't be more proud! How funny are they that it is exciting for them to not have white trash neighbors anymore, I think that growing up we just assumed all of our crazy neighbors were normal, no?
Yikes!!! Hopefully you got better neighbors in their place! How cute for your girls to throw a party, that definately is a reason to PARTY!!!!
I just think it's so hilarious that your neighbors were growing weed. Well I'm glad they moved. Marissa and Noelle are so funny to throw a party. Have they made up any more jokes lately?......Keith wants to know.
OK...how in the world did you guys put up with that???!!! Party time is right! Your girls are so funny-love the earned tokens for old toys!
Post a Comment