Thanks to Kirk's old Psychology team who gave him a gift card last Christmas to the Hyatt at Gainey Ranch, because they knew we like to do this kind of mini-vacation.
Thanks to my wonderful mom and dad who watched our girls so we could go and relax and remember why we like to be with each other.
Thanks to Wanna-Be-Fabio, who showed us why it was never a good idea for guys to get tramp stamps.
Thanks to most Americans who don't follow the example of the 65 year old European lady who mortified us all by wearing, and then walking around in, a tiny G-string. Sadly (or luckily) we didn't have our camera to capture the horrendousness.
Thanks to ASU for having a great football season opener with a great fireworks display - it was a fabulous game!
Thanks to all the ASU college girls who showed us tons of new and inventive ways that we can cut up our shirts and tie them back together for a new skankier shirt/mini-dress. I came away with lots of great ideas!
8 comments:
I love your word: "stay-cation". Have you authored that on Urbandictionary.com yet? Hopefully it's not already taken. It looks like you guys had a great time. That would be so fun to do a vacation without all the stress of traveling. Total relaxation! I'm glad you had fun.
Oh, and I'm seriously considering making at least one weekend trip to Mesa while I'm here. It's only 6.5 hours. That's nothing! Let me know if you have any great work projects I can help with!
Jake
I love this post Alyson. No one should get tramp stamps, esp guys!!!
I love you guys! You're so much fun and always smiling- glad you got to go on a vacation-ish!
I'm glad you stayed close enough that I could call you every five minutes with questions about how to close the garage door, etc.
I am glad you found me! I also love the term "stay-cation". It really is the best kind of vacation. Plus extra great when someone else is paying for it.
I am glad I found someone else who loves Project Runway too. I am in need of someone to make fun of Suede and Blayne with.
So funny! We went to the ASU game on Saturday and also saw some creative t-shirts, but that one definitely wins.
Yeah, those ASU games are a lot of fun, huh? LOL! I so wish I would have come down for that UNLV game. I was screaming like a little girl in my living room. Seriously though, the Rebels clearly outplayed them in the second half. Frank the Tank started rolling, and that one-handed catch was the greatest catch in UNLV football history! Go Rebels!
All of that was just funny! I love how you word things, it makes me laugh! Glad you had some relaxation.
Post a Comment