Saturday, April 4, 2009

RRRGG!

We've been doing some remodeling, so this has been my house for the past couple weeks.
Yes, that's my PIANO in my KITCHEN!
Q: How long can we live like this before I go crazy? A: Your guess is as good as mine.



Also, this is Brynn's new breakfast, lunch and dinner. She has discovered that she loves ice cream and it's something that she can get and eat by herself.
Q: How many times a day I find her like this? A: As many as she can sneak!

RRRGG!

8 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

I think you're handling it better than I would. I would be in a hotel by now. By the way, is that a gorgeous new floor I see? I can't wait to see the finished product. Make sure to post pics.

R and R said...

Living in the middle of a construction zone is awful! I hope it will be done soon!!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Alyson!
Alan says this morning during breakfast (out of nowhere) "Today is my cousin Alyson's birthday."
M "How do you know that?"
A "She was born the same day as Jesus. Reed Jones pointed that out to me once."

So Happy Birthday! See ya Saturday!

Tanya and Tony said...

First: Happy Birthday! Are we really this old? Hope your new year is filled with many blessings!

Second: do you even use the kitchen? Seriously, a piano could sit in mine for a month before we ever noticed!

Third: just in case I didn't fall in love with Brynn when she gave me a sweet hug after lunch last time, the girl has stolen my heart with the whole ice cream thing!

Let's get together soon!

The Jones Fam said...

Happy Birthday Al!!!!

How handy to have a piano in your kitchen! If I was there I'd play The Entertainer for you while you ate as a birthday treat.

That's so exciting about your hot new wood floor. Can't wait to see it all done. Hope you had a great day yesterday!

Jake

Brooke Romney said...

You do what you can right? Besides every kid needs a good amount of fat in their diet...ice cream totally falls into that category.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I didn't know you were remodeling. New floors? I like them! And Brynn is totally my kind of girl.

Nicole said...

The piano in the kitchen, bet it makes for some good singing time around the dinner table!! Can't wait to see the finished product! I love that little Brynn sneaking ice cream, my kid of girl!