Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Shenanigans

So, summer is here! We've been having a great time, and not going too crazy with "Mom, I'm bored" comments, thanks to the awesome summer work chart I have my girls strictly observing. We're actually having a lot of fun being home together. Here are some of the latest summer shenanigans:

Liz got 28 mosquito bites on her legs at her grandma's house on Sunday. She didn't really get bitten anywhere else, only one on her arm and one on her neck. Her legs must be extra tasty. The poor girl carried around the Benedryl cream to rub on in a moments notice when one would start to itch. Sad! (Isn't she cute, though?)
Noelle has been sporting the world's biggest earrings lately. She found heaven at the Orange County Swap Meet a couple weeks ago at the $1 jewelry booth. She loves accessorizing! She told me that she is sad that she didn't buy more!


And, Marissa got glasses!! She had been busy the last month-ish telling me all the things she couldn't see, like "see where it says June over there? I can't even see that." :) I wasn't sure I believed her, but the eye doctor confirmed it, she's blind. She picked out these beauties, and was so excited on the way home, discovering all the things she could see, like the leaves on the trees and words on signs. She's a cutie!


Well, that's some of our summer fun so far. I still have a camping trip and our trip to Newport Beach to post, but I'm a slacker. Too much summer fun!

2 comments:

Biddle Family said...

ok seriously... you have the cutest family.. I wish I were a fly on the wall over in your house... but then I might get killed so maybe that's not the greatest idea... but anyway we seriously need to plan a camping trip.. whadyasay?

Brooke Romney said...

I love her glasses! They are so cute, and of course, NOelle is a girl after my own heart. I can't believe you haven't blogged about Buddy's birthday or the upcoming friendship reunion. You have a lot to catch up on.