In case any of you were wondering, the search is over. Kirk has finally found a new Jeep. Since the day his old one got stolen about a month ago, he had been searching on the computer every night for at least two hours trying to find the perfect jeep for round two. He would want my opinion on each one, but I couldn't tell one from the other, and my huge lack of anything car related gave me nothing to judge on but what was the prettiest. He finally found the perfect one, except it was in California. So he decided to fly up there and drive it back, but he wanted some good traveling companions. Since our girls have never flown on an airplane and could talk the whole 7 hour drive back, he let Marissa and Noelle go with him. They thought the whole experience was the coolest ever!
Here they are modeling the new addition in their P.J.'s.
5 comments:
Brandywine is a nice hot name for the newest lady in his life. But maybe he wants a more macho name seeing as he alreay has more than enough ladies in his life! Ace is actually the name I want to use if we have another boy (which is not likely) but I will let you claim it for a jeep that manly!
Cracking up about losing the glasses, but so glad they had such a great. That will be such a great memory for them.
How fun for Marissa and Noelle to go to California to pick up the new Jeep with their dad! Looks like that Jeep was definitely worth the trip! Very nice!!!
the red chariot
What a fun little trip. I bet they had a great time. My sister has the exact same jeep- same color and everything.
I like Lyric's suggestion of Brandywine... or just Brandy. It sounds so sultry!!
Also, I had no idea Kirk's car was stolen! That is awful. But I guess he got a new car out of it!
Post a Comment