Lizzie has been wanting to cut her hair forever! So, with summer here and summer swimming hair almost here, we decided to take the plunge.

Lizzie's hair was super long! She decided to donate the hair she cut off to Locks of Love (an organization that makes wigs for kids that have lost their hair from chemotherapy), so we had to cut off at least 10 inches. Lizzie has such nice thick straight hair, I'm sure some little girl will love to get her hair! Aunt Sarah did an awesome job!

And doesn't Lizzie look great?! Here are her ponytails she cut off. I think I'd like to glue them on to my hair!

Now that she has short hair, her new thing is that whenever she gets hot, she just wets down her head to cool off - even if I just spent 10 minutes styling it. Nice! What a great pretty girl!
3 comments:
I can't believe how much it changes her look! She looks so much older now! How fun! Rachel loves that...we never got around to donating her ponytail, I need to see if I can still send it it, it's still sitting on our bookshelf.
So cute little lizzie! Kim's right,she looks so old!
Adorable. Wish I could pull off that kind of 'do!
Post a Comment