
Last week we got to dog-sit Kirk's brother's dog, Bo (wouldn't that be funny if they spelled it Beau?). Marissa gladly accepted the job on behalf of our whole family, without checking with us first. Bo is an inside dog, and our dog, Buddy, is an outside dog, but whenever we put Bo outside he would just whine at the door. So, Buddy and Bo got to be inside dogs for the last week. Marissa was in heaven! She played with them, took a zillion pictures of them, dressed them up, and slept with them. What fun! She tried to talk us into getting another playmate for Buddy at least a million times. Poor deprived girl!
Please note: Contrary to popular opinion, the Nielson's (at least the mom) don't like animals. We have pet-sat many times in the past, such as dogs, cats, huge lizards, and birds. So, next time you go out of town, please don't think of us to watch your pet, even if Marissa volunteers. Thanks!
4 comments:
Alyson--this is completely off the subject, but I think I stole your sunglasses when I was there for Jenny's wedding. I have a pair exactly like them but when I left Safford I couldn't find them so I grabbed my backup pair. Then when I was leaving whatever morning that was from your folks' house, I wasn't very much awake and grabbed the SG's on the counter there and it wasn't until I got home and took them off that it dawned on me they prolly weren't mine. Duh. I am so sorry!! Your comment on Sara's blog about borrowing Reese's glasses jogged my increasingly lame memory. Neil is coming this way Tuesday--I'll send them home with him. Sorry once again. But hey, don't we have good taste!? Love aunt dona
Maybe Aunt Dona would also like to send a cat, dog or bird your way as long as she's sending the glasses. She's been sitting for Kelli's animals until 2111 or the end of time, whichever comes first. Of course she is more of an animal lover than you. I'm wondering where Marissa's love has come from. Apparently it isn't from me or you.
SOOO.. I am really glad you love animals! You see were going out of town for the 4th to the 12th I was goin gto see if you guys wanted to wantch our Lab puppy! Hopefully when I call Marissa will answer...
YOu're too funny!
hahaha i love the disclaimer at the end. you are hilarious!
Post a Comment