Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Did I say I like sharing a camera with my almost teenagers? Well, I don't. Good thing our new camera is supposed to come today. Now when I download pics, I won't only have these:



Maybe that's okay, because nothing new has really been going on to document. Our girls had Spirit Week a while back, and of course had to do Crazy Hair day. Noelle and Liz had tall ponytails, and Marissa looked "crazy" with combs and brushes stuck in her hair all over. (That was all fun and crazy until she tried taking them out, and they were totally tangled in her hair, so she had to break the combs to get them out.) Brynn did not want to participate in these things - still a little too nervous.


What have I been up to lately? Well, I started teaching a little Playschool at my house while my girls are at school. It's like preschool for 2 and 3 year olds a couple times a week for a couple hours. I've really enjoyed it! It's really fun to have a reason to eat snacks, play with play-dough, and make arts projects while my girls are all at school. And it keeps me busy and I'm having way more fun with it than I even expected. Plus, the kids are the cutest! This age is one of my favorites!

That's all for us. Maybe next time we'll have something more exciting.
No promises, though.

3 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

They are all so cute! Wish James could be there too!

HooHoo said...

I think it is really fun to see your girls' sense of humor blossom. They are hilarious in my book. As for fun school, I want to do some of the crafts. You're amazing!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Fun playschool! I would totally have Savannah over there if we hadn't moved! P.S. Noelle and marissa are looking so old! They are definitely young WOMEN now!