Noelle is doing a report on a planet and couldn't figure out why Kirk and I were laughing at the book she got from the library. After we explained, she too thought it was funny. Then she started in on the Uranus jokes as well. It reminded me of when we were kids and would stop at Glen Canyon Dam on our trips to Utah and make dam jokes for the rest of the day.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Why is that so funny? I'm already done laughing but can't stop smiling! Thanks for reminding me why I like you so much!!
HaHaHa!! I bet the Author and publisher literally laughed all the way to the bank when they came up with this title. I'm glad that we will never grow up when it comes to this planet's name!
I like that you guys are so into astronomy lately. Very academic!
Ah, dam jokes. We get our fair share of those every summer at Lake Powell. Some things you just never grow out of, huh?!
Post a Comment