One fun thing about sharing a camera with our girls is that every time I go and download a picture of two that I've taken, I am surprised at the other bazillion pictures and videos that I download with it. Here is one such gem. Marissa and Noelle and their friends think they are movie stars and love to make videos that they think are hilarious! I'm not sure if Marissa will hate me later on for this, since she thinks that all their videos are amazing and has been trying to get me to let her put them on a blog or youtube or something. They have several different skit line ups with different characters that they refer to like they are friends. Here's one of the latest that Marissa, Noelle and their friend Lauryn made that I happened to stumble upon. Enjoy!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um, that was awesome. Oakley is begging to "do it again" as he really thought Rissa was hilarious kissing Buddy's "wrong end." So glad you posted this.
I am glad that there is evidence of how awesome it is to be 11 years old. I seriously love it!
Living proof for the world to see might be more than just a funny thing in the future. What a funny group. I found it very entertaining too.
Post a Comment