Sunday, July 1, 2007

I Want My Baby Back, Baby Back....

Kirk made us the best dinner tonight!! He makes world famous babyback ribs! Watch out Chili's! I thought they would just be for us, since my kids are the most picky eaters in the world, but as it turns out, my kids are quite the carnivores (sorry Beth). They ate and ate and ate, and were making quite a mess, so one of the girls had a great idea to take off their shirts, but they still ended up making a mess -getting most of it on their faces and bodies. YUM!

3 comments:

HooHoo said...

Somehow it looks like I can't believe that Belles had anything but red punch for dinner. I KNOW she won't eat meat. Just hearing about Kirk's ribs makes my mouth water. They are soooooooooooo good.

MeL said...

Have I ever told you how much I love your children? Seriously, your kids are so freaking funny, I love love LOVE hanging out with them and you! By the way, I think you should tie crepe paper on the girls arms and legs and let them march the parade tomorrow, cute huh? I think they would love it.
Anyhoo, we should hang out. I don't think that we do that nearly enough!

Sara! said...

I love kids. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to strip down when eating? So relaxed, no material binding you, making you realize you should probably stop eating soon... AND not having to worry about spilling on yourself. Cute girls. I like Rissa's little gut and how into it Lizzie is, and that Bells is still pretty and Brynnie is saying, "tseese." Now I want ribs. MMMMmmm.