So my sister Sara challenged us to find our worst/best pictures from girls camp, back in the day. I have to say girls camp is a unique place - or maybe should say "ewe"nique according to our 4th year theme of "Ewe" can make a difference! Girls act crazy when you get them together for several days at a time!! Our poor cabin moms!

The first picture was 2nd year doing some awesome skit, and the other picture is 4th year. Good thing that I thought ahead enough to either have a sweet perm or I think I waved my hair for 4th year, so I could look hot for camp. The glasses were so cool that the style lasted over that 3 year period!
7 comments:
hot.
Ewe are hilarious! I love how ewe wore earrings to camp, especially on fourth year. Ewe fall into the jerk category with Emily being all hot at camp. Oh, well, somebunny loves you anyways.
Not even! Look how cute you are! You girls are all Heros of the Heart! Just wait til I learn to scan. Boy howdy, I will win!
Thank you alyson for the congrats and don't you worry because the first thing i am going to ask is for that week off in october. I can't sleep at night cuz i get way too excited thinking about watching your super funny girls. By the way i'm loving these camp pictures. Too bad i don't have mine with me(actually that is probably a good thing).
Nicole
Alyson!!! I worship you for bringing us freezer jam! Julia did a back flip when she got home from EFY. I was in the backyard when you came over, or I would have bowed down and worshipped you in person!
I think these are the funniest camp pictures ever!! They are great!
You have inspired me to go through mine and take a trip down memory lane. You look like you were having a blast & just lettin loose...after all isn't that what girls camp is all about?!?!
You are the hottest girl in big glasses I have ever seen. Didn't Sarah Jessica Parker wear some like that in "Girls just wanna have fun." But we all know that when the glasses come off, the wild woman is let loose. I'm sure Kirk loves that you wear contacts, because then you are a constant wild woman!!
Post a Comment