My top five favorite things about our vacation were:
1. Spending days on the beautiful beach in gorgeous weather with my favorite guy! What more could you want?!
3. Going to Hawaii when it looked like this:

4. Going zip lining. Jumping off a really high platform to sail through the air over a beautiful jungle is amazing and exhilarating! Do you like our helmets? We also hiked to a waterfall that had a huge rope swing and really high cliff jumping. You should have seen us acing like crazy kids! The best part of the tour? Our tour guide that was a mix between Polly Shore and our friend Mike Romney! It really made it fun!
5. Eating at Duke's (the greatest restaurant on Kauai) like 3 times, and eating their Hula Pie 4 times after I was more than full. (Hula Pie=macadamia nut ice cream on top of an Oreo crust, covered in chocolate sauce, sprinkled with macadamia nuts, with whipped cream and hot fudge on the side=YUM x a million!)
Thanks Mom and Dad Nielson for the great time!!
Thanks Nicole for watching our girls so we could have a good time and not worry about them!
13 comments:
Amazing and beautiful!
Aly, I don't know why you don't like hats. You look AMAZING in them! Oh, what I wouldn't do for some hula pie right now! I'm glad you're back!!!
Can you say SPOILED!!!! I am so jealous!! I remember talking to you before we moved about your annual Hawaii trips. I wish we had a place to go every year too. I think I am going to have to start a new Willard Tradition...hmmm where to???
You and Kirk look great! You guys are such a cute couple!
Okay, now it is officially time for you to get chubby! I am tired of you making me the fat little sister, so stop being committed to fitness and try me and Sara's fatness way of life! Oh, and as Sara already stated, you look amazing in your helmet!
what FUN!!! Hawaii is super fun but I'm sure even better spending the whole time with your best friend too!! lucky.
Sorry that I think the title of this is Aloha OIL every time I look at it.
i'm officially jealous!!! too fun! & you girlie look sooo good!! i'd love to know your "secret"...obviously it's not hula pie!?
You two looked like you had an amazing time. How fun for you guys, but I am glad you are back, we miss you all when you are gone!!
so fun! as i said on sara's blog you two are like the perfect couple.
Looks incredible. Can't wait to go. And, you didn't tell me about the tour guide--Polly meets Mike, must have been one heck of a tour. If I were you I would have posted some bathing suit shots. You look amazing!
Sounds like an absolute blast and I am so glad the weather was 100% better than your last trip! Are you guys certified hula dancers yet?-you lucky ducks go to Hawaii more than anyone I know!
Lucky! I'm glad you didn't get flash-flooded or mud-slided this time. That was Jones luck at its finest (or worst).
Jake
I think we might have had the same tour guide. What was his name? You really need to respond to this question somehow, rather than just dismissing it as rhetorical, because I really want to know. I also think we got lost on the same path you did. You'll have to compare more with Kelli, but we had the exact same experience, and we are all really really really smart people, so don't feel bad. Also, I loved your comment on my blog about drugs in elementary school. I'm glad to hear that you weren't a user! By the way, I agree with your sister about trying out chubbiness. It's kind of fun not to care...okay not really, but you look too hot to be a primary president!
Post a Comment