Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Happy Halloween! (A week late!)
So, our computer has been giving me troubles, so we're a little late in posting our Halloween extravaganza, but we had a fun filled Halloween! Our girls dressed up like Geisha's and looked so pretty in the bright colors. We hit every party around town, and were totally worn out by the time night came. We also got enough candy to feed an army! In fact a local orthodontist did this candy buy back thing where they would pay the kids for the candy they brought in, match that amount and give it to their school, and then send the candy to the troops. I was so happy to get rid of the truckload of candy we had! (I let my kids each pick through and keep their own little stash too!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Would you take a look at those eyelashes! Those aren't true Geisha girls with short, straight, stubby eyelashes. I think these 4 are absolutely beautiful! Even Brynny who hated her costume. Maybe next year she'll be more into it.
Girls in blue are only enduring for the last picture.
What a cute idea!
So cute, I loved your girls coustums, I also appreciated that local dentist!!
Rissa looks awesome in the last picture. But for reals, the girlies looked fantastic! I'm so jealous of their awesome costumes!
I almost dressed Sophie as a geisha (seriously) but then I remembered that geishas were kind of like beautiful dancing prostitutes! Those costumes are fabulous. Did you make them yourself this year? You don't have to answer that, of course you did. And where did the wigs come from. You make the rest of us Target costume shoppers look lame. Stop already.
Post a Comment