Kirk's work had a big Holiday Event last night that Kirk was in charge of and had been stressing about for the past couple months. He chose the location, what we were doing, the food, the decorations, the set-up, everything. Well he was able to pull it off amazingly well, making me think he should look into being a wedding planner instead! It was a "Black Tie" event, so I stressed about what to wear for about two months, and ended up just making my dress, which cost me only about $13! (I did a crappy job sewing it though, so I'm sure I can't ever wash it or it will just fall to pieces) Does anybody that knows think this looks like my pictures from Christmas Formal '93 - with an un-named psycho date? Fun times!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kirk is right! YOU ARE ONE HOT MAMA!!! honestly I want to be JUST like you!
I wish I could sew.. I can't even fix my curtains!
You are really amazing..
You guys look fantastic--as always. Hope you won big money!
You guys look great!! What a fun night. I have always been envious of your sewing talent. You look fab in your $13 dress!!
You're a stunning couple. The original black dress was velvet, so you were probably "hotter" but you look much more relaxed with your date this time. I'm sure getting the hair and makeup done were less stressful this time, by a long shot, AND you didn't have to re-do it.
HOW FUN!! You guys look amazing!
Post a Comment