Lizzie won this hat at the Nielson Bingo Night. She loves it and wears it as her "winter hat". She insists on wearing it to preschool, the store, and just everywhere she can. I used to try to be the one to decide what my kids wore, but I've kind of gotten to the point where as long as they're not naked, it's fine.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nielson prizes are the best. Their Christmas eve gift exchange was the best. Remember the light-up blow up chair? I'm with Lizzie. I adore her in hats. She looks stunning.
Lizzie is my favorite! And I think it's awesome that she looks like one of the Olsen twins... probably Mary-Kate- (she's the creative one) with the hat on. Just don't let her turn anorexic or druggie-esque. Love you cats!
Jake
Nice win Lizzie!! You look like a "SuperStar"!!!
I have witnessed this hat coming to the dentist office, and it is just as amazing in real life as it is in the picture. I think that she got the gene of looking good in hats from you Aly!
Marlene is the best prize finder. Did she make it out of a bowl? Just wondering.
i wish i had a hat like that for shoots :) maybe our next "lizzie" shoot should include it
Post a Comment