Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Girls Nights Out!

For those of you who didn't know, I'm married to one of the best guys around. For Christmas, Kirk joined with some of the guys from the ward who were putting together a girls trip for their wives (thanks Mike and Steve for planning). They sent us girls to spend a few days playing in San Diego while they stayed home and played with the girls. To make sure I'd remember him while I was gone, especially because it was over Valentine's Day weekend, Kirk gave me this sexy picture of "him". The girls loved that I took it wherever I went and put in on the table as we ate, or on my bedside table, just so I could keep him close to my heart.
Us girls (me, Brooke, Sally, Tara, Lyric and Kelly) had a great time! We did all the stuff that's not fun with kiddos around, like shopping, all day every day!


** Lyric, do I look like a mad mom waiting for her teenage daughter to be done shopping in this picture?**

We ate a ton of great food, and seriously more candy than I've had in years, we talked until the wee hours of the morning, and went cruising the streets of DelMar on a six seater bike, trying not to run into people and cars.

All in all we had a great time! Thanks girls! It was a PARTY!

4 comments:

HooHoo said...

The bike is almost as good as the one rigged up for your 16th birthday when Melissa broke her arm. Where are those pictures?

Kirk's hot! No wonder you couldn't let him out of your sight.

Anonymous said...

That is great! Kirk rules! Maybe he can give good husband classes to the rest of us animals. Actually, I almost got the animal husbandry merit badge, except that the nasty rabbits got away and across Gilbert Road, so I didn't, but maybe I could help co-teach the class. Anyways, hope San Diego was fun, we just saw a documentary about newscasters and and anchorpeople in San Diego that was hosted by Will Farrell. Interesting and informative; told the origin of the name of San Diego. I'd say here but that would quash the motivation to watch a great documentary. Check it out when you get the chance.

The Jones Fam said...

I love girls trips! Looks like you had a great time. Good job Kirk! Smart thinking with the picture too!
-Nat

brooke romney said...

Best time EVER. Can't wait to do it again!