Some of my favorite parts were:
1. Noelle telling about our family. She said she has three sisters: Marissa who is nice, Liz who is annoying, and Brynn who is crazy.
2. Also, she wants to be a mom when she grows up, but she will be a nice mom and not yell at her kids.
3. My favorite part was her telling about her best friend and sister, Marissa. She said that they are only 1 year apart and they like to do everything together. They look a lot alike, and lots of times people think they are twins, she said "That that is fun, especially because we are hot twins". I laughed out loud at that part, but to Noelle's defense, when I asked her about it she said that it was supposed to be "not twins", but the stem on the N got too long, so we have "hot twins". Ha! Ha! I think I like it better as Hot Twins!
10 comments:
you may be happy about it now - but wait until those hot twins are teenagers!!! scary thought huh? :)
So cute.....I cringe when I think about what teachers learn about our family through our Noah....
Don't take it personally on the "not yell" part. We all thought that at one point. Also, I'm glad that Noelle is twins with the "nice" sister instead of the annoying or crazy one. Heh Heh~ Hot twins are nice!
No way. She totally meant to say hot twins. They must take after their HOT mom.
Ha.. this post was hilarious. I think at some point we've all said we were going to be nice moms, fun moms, let our kids do whatever they want, right?
Very funny!!! I think they do look like hot twins. Kids always think that they will be nicer, ha just wait until they get a kid like themself...what goes around comes around right?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can always remember your birthday, even though we are not 'hot twins'. Although we were born just a year and a few months apart, and can anyone deny the face-melting heat and intensity of our jump rope routine at the Spring Fling? (that's 2 jump roping references for me in a week-is it possible that these were my glory days?)
Also, we could be twins since I was always jealous of you; your perfect grades, your getting home on time,your ability to wear shorts, your whole birthday cake, complete with party with friends...). Speaking of birthday cakes, and face-melting, how many candles for you this year? Let's see, you're just a year less than me, and I'm only 27, so...
regardless, I hope my hot sister had the happiest of birthdays, and that because of conference, you didn't decide to Skip It (dang it, that's 3 references)!
Love you Sis-
Chris
I would agree..........hot twins is much more fitting. Remember they take after their smokin hot mom.
seriously kids should be censored at school. When I have interned in different classes, it is so funny what kids say about their parents! Like one girl talking about her mom's friend who she likes to take naps with and that she can't bother them or go in the room when they are napping. Apparently that mom is having a good time while napping.
Hey alyson,
I just found your blog on crystal price's blog. Your fam is so adorable.
my blog address is porterjule.blogspot.com , but i must warn you i'm not a good blogger. send me your address if you don't mind.
luv ya, julie
Post a Comment