Friday, January 9, 2009

Buddy the Wonder Dog!


I think we may sign Buddy up to join the circus. He's amazing. We put up child gates to barricade him in the kitchen, because he's chewed up everything of worth in our house. But, what do you know, he can now jump over the gate. Awesome. Didn't I say I wasn't a dog person. Yeah.

2 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

From this picture Buddy looks really sad...all caged in. Poor little dog. Maybe I should call the humane society (and get him off your hands!) You're way too nice to agree to Buddy in the first place, but then what else is new. Are you still watching the entire ward's kids every other day!

Brooke Romney said...

Can I say how much I, as a fellow "not a dog person" appreciate the child gate. Though I will admit, if I were to ever get a dog in a moment of insanity, Buddy is not bad!