Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sunny Days!

A couple weekends ago we were having some wonderfully warm weather, so we loaded up the bikes and headed to the park to ride the hills and feed the ducks.
Brynn was trying to keep her eyes open for the picture, even though she was looking into the sun.
Liz was sassy to the ducks.


Don't mind my girls' hair and outfits - on Saturdays they get to do all that themselves - so we end up with orphan looking girls.

The girls got cruising down the hill on Kirk's longboard and set some records for speed!
Fun times!

2 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Okay can I please be your child and have you buy me an adorable beach cruiser? Those are precious!

The Jones Fam said...

It looks bright in AZ! I think I would have to use Brynn's eye-shielding techniques if I was there too! This post made me so jealous. Swee bikes, warm sunshine, longboarding... luckyyy! Looks like fun.

Jake