This week in preschool, Brynn learned all about pilgrims and Indians and their first Thanksgiving together. She learned a cute little song about pilgrims and Indians eating together.
Here she is dressed up as a filgrum(she says a lot of her P's as F's, so it took me forever to figure out that when she was talking about the filgrums, she meant pilgrims) for the pilgrim pizza party!
Also, I'm thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ that gives me hope, peace, and direction in my life.

2 comments:
I'm so glad Brynnie got to be BOTH a pilgrim and an indian. That's so inclusive. That reminds me I'll have to post pictures from the Thanksgiving play put on at our house by some scantily clad indians and some prude pilgrims. Pretty funny. Sure missed you all this Thanksgiving! You guys are so much fun, I wish we lived closer. Great post!
Jake
Can't believe we missed the best preschool week of the year! Oh well, glad Brynn had a great time. And, while we are being thankful, I'm thankful for YOU! You are such a great friend and always so willing to help and go the extra mile (or just listen to me complain!) You are the best!
Post a Comment