Monday, June 4, 2012

Let's Play Music


Liz and Brynn finished their second year of Let's Play Music!  They have learned so much this year and can play and sing a bunch of new songs.  One of my favorite things they learn is how to listen and feel music, making them into future composers. 

They both got medals, certificates, and even a special treat because they had practiced almost every day for the past year.  Awesome!!
Liz is one of the older kids in her class and sometimes a little self conscious about it, so Mrs. Ros, their teacher, gave her a few special responsibilities as the oldest, and even had her accompany the class as they sang a song!
We love Mrs. Ros!  (I'm sad I didn't get a picture of them with her!)  She is the funnest, most encouraging, and positive teacher around!  She is just a great teacher, and I would want her to be the girls' teacher, even if it was karate or something, she's just that kind of teacher.  I'm just so happy it's music, something I love too!  

No comments: