Thursday, May 3, 2007
Just Jammin'!
So I just finished making strawberry freezer jam for the third time in two weeks. Somebody please tell me that there's no earthly way that we'll ever use 48 pints of it in the next millinium. So if anybody wants any or knows of any other uses for jam-maybe a sweet facial- please let me know, I'm starting to have to throw out other stuff in my freezer because I don't have any more room. If you want any just say "Jam Please" and then think of Cousin Kim air guitar-ing and "jamming" at Thanksgiving dinner after she was asked for some "jam".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You just made me laugh so hard with the Cousin Kim memory. Was it Marissa that was all freaked out at the raindeer ears she was wearing? Does Marissa have problems dealing with any movie with raindeer in them?
Thanks for the awesome visual. I totally needed some comic relief as I stress and cram for my test in less than 2 hours. Cousin Kym ROCKS!!! (Picture me air-guitaring in her honor).
Poor Jake! Please tell me that your posting time of 4:22 is our time, not yours! Good luck with your test! Good thing today is National Star Wars day! May the 4th be with your! Ha!Ha! Lame - I know.
That was actually really funny Al- laughed out loud (LOL in text talk). Um, don't worry- 4:22 AM was your time. 6:22 my time. Although I think the image of cousin Kym jamming would have still been funny at 4:22 too!
Post a Comment