So the Nielson family just had pictures done a few weeks ago, and I thought I'd share them with all of you. It's not a small accomplishment to get six people all looking at the same time, let alone looking cute, but my friend Jamie works wonders!
Brynn kept just opening her mouth any time we said to smile, so we had to sneak this one in. Can you believe her blue eyes? They can see right through you, or into the future, or something.

Lizzie had the "Look at how cute I am" thing going, always doing the closed mouth smile. What a funny girl!
Both Marissa and Noelle are going through their preteen funny (I won't say awkward) time of life. Maybe it's their haircut I'm not too sure of. Bless their hearts - and messed up teeth.
They are cute though, in their on cute/quirky way!
Do you like Lizzie modeling the rock? Which model is she most like from Price is Right? (I think the model Holly was already taken by Sara though.) I thought that Jamie did a great job on our pictures. We were her first trial at Papago Park, the girls were tromping all over the mountain in their high heels. I only fell down the mountain a couple times too. You'll have to check out Jamie's website to see some of the great stuff she has done. Her address is: http://www.jamiehammondphotography.com/ Also, if you go to her blog you can see some really fun pics we just did of Lizzie in dress up and stuff. Click on her blog (from her website) and then go down to May 16th. How lucky I am to have such a talented friend!
15 comments:
I'm not Holly!!! (Imagine my voice really shrill and whiny - not that hard to imagine - and me flailing my arms at you and tears brimming, it still makes me mad.)Ugh, what was I going to say? Um, cute stinking family. She really does such a good job!!!
Lizzie's pictures turned out cute too, I think you did a good job getting together the funky dress-ups. I'm old, I used funky for reals.
Hi Aly/Alyson (I don't knwow which one to call you in fear that one is totally a nick name and I am not THAT close to you!)-
I saw your blog from Mel's and Sara's and have to say that I love these pictures of your girls! But Brynn and Lizzie totally look alike in their single shots you showed here. Do they always look alike? Either way- VERY cute. And I can't believe your two oldest... they are officially WOMEN! They can't seriously be that old, right?
Alisse
Your girls are so cute! And could Bryn's eyes be any more blue? They are so stiking! Your family is lookin' great!
Alisse-
I'm so glad you found us! Yes, Liz and Brynn do look alike, but only in pictures, so I have to make sure that I label all of them, or I look like a bad mom who can't remember which of her several kids is in what picture.
Aly
Wow! These pictures were worth the wait. Kirk is handsome with his beautiful women. Can we say thanks Jane yet one more time?
Stinking Aly, you get prettier by the second! I love that picture of Rissa probably the best, because she just looks so herself and like such a pretty little girl at the same time! And of course Brynny looks like her adorable self in the pictures, and I can just imagine her doing her big fat fake laugh in that first one! Lizzie and Bells look super cute too. And just so that I'm not leaving anyone out, Kirk you look hot. Now how's that for awkward? Oh and yeah, if people haven't checked out Lizzie's other photo op yet, now's the time to do it because she looks positively adorable! Love ya guys!
Huhuhu... Holly. That was funny. Remember when we'd go swimming at Grandma Huber's and we'd pretened to "come on down" to the Price is Right going down the steps? Oh, Al, you were probably just laying out working on that killer tan. But Sara would surely remember. That was fun- until someone slipped and called Sara Holly- then the fun was over. Okay, so more of the same comment- awesome pics! I have to say that I think Liz is my favorite- but don't tell your other girls, cause they're my favorite too. I just laugh every time I see a picture of Liz because you know she's trying to think of what punky thing to do next while looking adorable at the same time.
I love your cute family. And you always have the cutest outfits/hair. But I especially love the ones where lizzie is in her crazy outfit because she is so adorable. I also checked out your friends website and i spent like an hour looking at it because she is amazing at taking pictures.
Nicole
I loved "come on down!" Remember how we'd do it over and over trying to be funnier each time like falling into the water on the last step? I went swimming with Al's girls today, and it totally reminded me of that, with all of their planned out funny stuff.
Quadruple cute kids!!! You guys rule! You know pink is the new pink, keep that in mind. I don't remember Price is Right game, I was probably at 7-11 or circle k or m&m, or just late and all of the above, or assembling your christmas present. I dunno, maybe I was at Tonya's house playing Q-bert trying to ignore the sounds of Tonya's sister and Tony making out.
Awesome, Chris. Wasn't Tonya's sister's boyfriend's name Toby, not Tony? Didn't Tonya also marry a Toby/Tony a couple times?
Jake, I think you're right. You win for the trivia today. Oh, the impressionable years! What does that tell you about what your kids are going to remember?
What a great looking family!! Your girls are always so beautiful. Not to mention you and Kirk are a great looking couple. =) Jamie did a great job. We are exited because Jamie is doing our pictures on the 11th while she is here in SLC. Hopefully we will look as great as you guys...stay posted to see!!! =)
Hello! I'm staying up way too late tonight but it paid off because I found you and Sara online! You guys are so funny, I'm glad to have another entertaining blog to read. You and your family are absolutely beautiful! These pictures are great. (remember me, Katie from Jones Cleaners?) Well good to "see" you!
Post a Comment