Monday, June 11, 2007

Lizzie Loo



So, my friend Jamie just did a fun photo shoot of Lizzie. She wanted to have some pics for her gallery of fun indoor pictures using a bunch of different colors, (hence the huge tutu and stuff). They turned out really cute and she looks so sweet and fun, you wouldn't ever think that this is the girl that says she's going to kick you in the head when you're asleep or who will just walk by and slug you in the stomach for no reason at all. Do you think we have some anger management issues here? Thanks Jamie for the fun pictures, so maybe someday we will forget all of these things and just think that she was always cute and sweet all the time, like in the pictures. By the way Emily, the first picture shows the stripes we did in my little girls' room, so let us come and help you do stipes in your entryway - it would be so fun!!

6 comments:

MeL said...

Holy freaking Cutehead! I wish you posted all of them! Way to be cute mom of the century and have adorable children, even if they have anger management issues. At least you can tackle them all and then let me know in a few years when I'm raising Philip's children who will have his anger management issues and my self esteem issues...poor kids don't have a chance. Anyways, I love your girls, they are the best!

nicole and kevin said...

So Nicole was just thinking on ways to kidnap all of your kids. Specifically Liz and Marrisa, but if she could get her hands on all of them that would be fine with her too. So, if you find that one or all your kids are missing you know who to call first. And sorry I haven't called you for a while. Maybe I'll text you or something. Ha.
Kev

The Jones Fam said...

I saw the rest of the pictures on your friend's website- they are great! If I was you, I would just have all my walls plastered with pictures of Liz (and the rest of your cute kids)!! Oh, how we love that Lizzie! What a fun/funny girl.
Jake

Lyric Payne said...

I love reading all your blogs. You have got to be one of the funniest people I know. Are a closet stand-up comedian! Come on...I know you and Kirk have a secret life the rest of us don't know about! The picture of Liz on the dresser is awesomme. Nice work on the blog you computer geek!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

So your stripes have definitely inspired me. After I tie Reid to a chair so I can update the 90s decor to the house, I am totally striping it up!!

Nik said...

Um... can you come help me do stripes, too? Please?