So I have to say I have the world's best sisters! Not that my brothers aren't great too and not that the church is dirty, but... So the other day I was having a really crummy day. I had had sick kids for a couple of days and I was just in a crummy mood, one of those that you just can't snap out of. Well my lovely sis Sara called and when she asked how I was and I replied, "Fine" in my really high pitched almost crying voice, she was able to pick up on it. So, to keep me from jumping, she surprised me with flowers, lunch (TacoBell-my favorite!), my fav candybars, and a sweet card. She's amazing! She didn't even seem bothered by my red-rimmed eyes, or try to counsel me on what I should do. As Marissa was sick all that day and thought she was on the verge of death, and I was about out of sympathy, her little sisters stepped up to help and comfort her. Yay sisters! When she was sleeping, they got a "beautiful" vase of silk flowers to put by her bed, a cup of water with a straw, a wet washcloth for her forehead, a couple of stuffed animals for her to snuggle with and wrote her a get well card. What great girls! Then both my sisters came out Friday for a fun swimming day and plenty of eating! It was great!
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
sisters are the best! its not like brothers would feed you smarties for pills when you are sick or do all the nice things your girls did. You are so lucky to have such adorable girls that are such nice sisters too! I hope they have craft friday when they grow up!
Brothers rule, sisters drool!!! I would have totally done that for a sibling. But it probably doesn't count because i'm half gay.
Kev
Okay, are you serious about the freezer jam offer? Because Julia and I are seriously going to fight each other to the death for the last spoonful. Maybe we could do some type of trade for the jam. Or we could just worship you because you know how to make it.
Aly-
I totally caught on to the "Mouths of babes" insert.. "well, not that the church is dirty or anything, but uh.."
I don't know why they put that girl on that movie because she's way too old and not even funny. If I was in charge, I would've only included the little boy who thinks if the President of the church was not the Prophet, he would want to be a Mexican, and the little girl who sings about when Pebbles was a school girl.
Sorry for the long comment. Rock on Sister Power! I'm a full believer!
I know! I am so amazing! Where did I get it? You alright, I learned it from watching you! (Anybody old enough to remember that commercial?)Anyhow, I love your little girls and how good they are at pampering one another. I'm reading little women and think you should write a book called little girls. Tending to Rissa would be like when they tended to sweet Beth.
She has a phone in her room? no fair.
Post a Comment