We've been working like beavers, being super achievers here lately, especially with the end of school! (Thank you Power Tunes for unforgettable lyrics for every situation!)
We went to the school's Celebration of Learning night to see all the classes' displays of things they had been working on all year.

Here's Riss with her Science Project on making slime or something scientific like that.

Noelle published a book on Susan B. Anthony - super exciting with fun facts about her like: B. stands for Bronewell and that she learned to read by the age of four.

Lizzie's class made Litterbugs from recycled garbage.

For Mother's Day I sold aprons that I made to a few ladies in the ward. I ended up with way more orders than I had thought I would, and made a total of 15 aprons. Fun!

Marissa and Noelle had a choir concert later in the week. My favorite song was "I Love the Mountains" that they did in a round, and also had a special Arizona verse. Ask them to sing it for you, it's so great!

Liz's class had a Luau Lunch Program where they performed a bunch of songs and such that they had learned all year. It was so cute! Here she is with her friend, Isabel. She's a giant compared to most kindergarten kids - that's super model height, though, right? So cute!
We're so proud of all our girls! Our school girls all got great grades and super compliments by their teachers saying what kind, hardworking, helpful students they have been.
5 comments:
I love that you always have a sewing project in your life. It is people like you who should own sewing machines...not people like me. I bought temple pants for Steve 2 (maybe three) years ago that need to be hemmed up. They are all pressed in place and ready to be sewn, so why is it taking me two years to find it within me to get them done. I just need you around the corner to say, "bring them on over and I'll whip it out in like 2 minutes."
The girls are so pretty and cool. I was never that cool in school!
I'm glad school's out so we can party!! (aka make rissa watch the kids so we can eat a yummy lunch)
Sewing, really? I still can't even sew on a button! Very cute...however, what would one do with this 'apron' thing?
Yay for school being out!
I am a little partial to the litterbugs...very adorable!
Two posts on the same day? I am in awe. You are truly amazing!
We're stupid, and are moving into a bigger house that we probably wont spend any time in, so that has hampered my blogging lately.
Hey, Shell thought that she saw you at Chipotle the other day at lunch time...she thinks you might have been with your sisters. She says it's not really fair that you still look like you are in high school. I kind of agree, it's not fair!
Do you get all choked up at those school things? You should be so proud of your girlies! Such amazing little people! And great job on your apron factory. They look amazing. Can't wait to see you guys in like 2 weeks!!!!!
Jake
You truly are an achiever and so the girlies come by it naturally. So wish I could have been here for all these occasions too.
Post a Comment