For Family Home Evening this last week we continued our tradition of trying to rot out our kids' teeth, I mean making gingerbread houses. We started out with big plates of candy, our bottles of pop (tradition), and a little talk about how this is just a fun activity, not a competition. :)


In an effort to reduce the amount of counter top that is taken up in the display, we decided to combine ours all together into a gingerbread village. The girls were so creative with their candy. We had a pop bottle palm tree, a Mike & Ike swimming pool, Charleston chew bricks and even a Dot fire hydrant. 

4 comments:
so fun! It's been years since we've done gingerbread houses. Every year I say we are going to do them again and every year it doesn't happen.
AWESOME. Your girls are so artistic and creative, just like you!!
Oh YUM!!!! What a great tradition!
How fun! You are an awesome mom! I just might have to steal that tradition :)
Post a Comment