Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lost: Cutest Little Tooth Ever

Brynn lost her first tooth! She was so brave as Kirk pulled it out using pliers, since it was too tiny to grab with his big fingers. (I can't handle pulling out teeth - it gives me the heebie jeebies - I don't know why.) She can't wait to go back to school so she can add her name to the chart of kids that have lost teeth in her class. She also thought getting a dollar from the Tooth Fairy was the coolest thing ever and is anxiously awaiting losing all of her other teeth.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Too cute! So glad your tooth fairy made it. Mine is always slacking off and never makes it the first night.

HooHoo said...

The Plyers! AAAHHHHHHHHH! She is so darn cute though, I'm glad the generous tooth fairy comes to your house.

The Jones Fam said...

Love all your updates! Your family pictures are AMAZING!!! But I can't believe how old your girls are getting. It's time to slow down a bit. I totally know what you mean about pulling out teeth creeping you out. Natalie usually does that job.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Ok seriously, there are very few things that gross me out (which is why I can stomach cutting people's skin open), but nothing, NOTHING, is grosser than loose teeth and pulling teeth out. It gives me the chills just thinking of it!!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Oh, and I have to tell you the best story. A friend of mine was at our house yesterday, and she was looking at the Christmas cards that I still have taped up on the wall, and she kept staring at your card with the most confused look on her face. Finally, she said, "Wait, is this a family of 6 kids, or are they (you & kirk) the mom & dad?" She could not believe that someone that looks as young as you could have girls as old as yours!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Brinny has skinny buns and skinny teeth. :)