Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Favorite 11 Year Old

Noelle celebrated her 11th birthday a couple days before Christmas, and celebration it was!!
She woke us up early to open presents.
Her favorite present was an ipod touch, which she didn't think she'd get in a million years. She had been saving all of her hard earned money for one - which is such a hard task when you're a spender girl like Noelle.

She got to choose her favorite breakfast, so she made a great choice of cinnamon rolls and orange julius. She spent the day bowling with the Jones family, playing with her friends, and then having her cousin Julie come have a late night with her. What fun!
Here's my interview with my 11 year old Noelle:
How tall are you:
5 feet
What is your favorite thing to do:
Sew
What is your favorite food:
Hamburgers and french fries
What is your least favorite food:
Pea soup (I must have really scarred my kids with this dinner. We had it once, and Kirk and I thought it was good, but my kids all refer to it as their least favorite food.)
What is one thing that you're good at:
Sewing and soon I'll be great at soccer (She's starting soccer in a couple weeks - I like her confidence!)
Who do you like to play with:
Lauryn, Maddie, Madalyn, Kayla, and Marissa
What is your favorite book:
Fablehaven
What do you like most about school:
Writing stories
What do you want to be when you grow up:
A fashion designer (She has her store - Noelle's Closet - all mapped out)
If you won a million dollars what would you do:
I'd pay my tithing, then put half in savings, then spend the rest on clothes.
We sure love our Belles, who is the peacemaker, party planner, and giver girl in our family!!

1 comment:

HooHoo said...

Noelle is our favorite 11 year old! I love her interview answers and confidence.