Thursday, August 23, 2007

Daily Affirmations

This is one of the reasons why I love having kids. This is what is hanging on my fridge right now. I have the best kids ever!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever see! I hope I get one of those "Love Notes" some day. You are a GREAT Mom, it shows through into your beautiful girls.

Anonymous said...

I want more girls, my boys version would be saying "hey mom I flushed the toilet today" I love girls, they are so darn sweet.

The Fletchies said...

I really love the cubes/rectangular prisms on the note. It was so cool once you learned how to do that. And very appropriate for decorations on a note. I love it.

angiedunn said...

So cute! I've said this before, but your girls are like pure excitement for me to have Chloe grow up! They are so sweet & adorable.

I too enjoy the cubes/rectangular prisms! I was looking for the Stussy S's.

Cute cute girls.

Lyric Payne said...

I also totally remember drawing those cubes. I think I might have been more like 14 when I learned it though! You're girls are so so sweet. Love it, love it, love it. And quit checking out my girls buns!!

Sara! said...

You are the nicest mom ever. Yesterday I called Miss and she thought I was you at first and I got all teary eyed imagining ME sounding that friendly.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

that's exactly why i love having kids!!! and that reminds me- i need to write a couple notes for my girls to stick inside their lunches for school tomorrow! love notes...there's nothing more cheery!

brooke romney said...

You do have the best kids, and after last weekend, I'm pretty sure Jace is hoping Noelle will be my daughter too! You guys are too fun.

Biddle Family said...

I am glad to see that your aren't the only mom who takes pictures of pictures! :) I just took some last week.. Great minds think alike! IF I ever get this blogging thing down I just might have to post them. I love the picture... soooo sweet! especially how she put the bottom of my heart. it made me smile. you have such cute girls.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Oh FYI for the Jones people. This Wednesday, Sept 5, we are going to be doing Daniel's temple work and I will be doing my own as well! So if you guys want to come, it's the 5 pm session. And we will be eating at Macaroni Grill afterwards, if you want to come.

p.s. I love that I can tell everyone this through blogs. Amazing.