Friday, August 31, 2007

Potty Time!



We've been potty training Brynn this past week, and no it hasn't been a potty (party)! By Wednesday I was ready to call it quits and just let her go to kindergarten in diapers. In one day we went through eight pairs of panties, and not all of them just got wet on. YUCK! But yesterday we had an accident free day, so maybe we're on the home stretch! Yay!

We are also still having issues with Brynn not staying in bed. After we do the whole bedtime ritual and put her to bed, she still will get out of bed several times. She also will wake up during the night and wander the house, play with things in other rooms, and then fall asleep in some random place. All without waking anybody else up. This is where we found her last night:

Crazy girl!! Any suggestions? The jump rope is sounding better and better each day/night!

6 comments:

MeL said...

Perhaps you could ask Laura where you could find a Rumprope. :)

brooke romney said...

You are kidding! Congrats on the potty train. She looks cute in panties (are you allowed to write that?) and diapers!

Sara! said...

I love this little Brynners. She said she wants to come and sleep in Oakley's crib. Maybe I'll let her and you can take Oakley and try to feed him. I seriously think it's a fair trade.

nicole and kevin said...

HAHA Brynn is so stinkin cute. I just hope that when i watch them that she won't wander like that because i might start panicking when i wake up to find her not in her bed. I might just have to use the jump rope :)

Lyric Payne said...

That sleeping spot looks very dangerous to me. Maybe I'm just too protective of a parent, but I'm not so sure that I would let that one fly!

Brynn P. said...

you probably won't ever see this comment....but i'll leave one anyways! '

I think it's pretty awesome such a cute little girl has the same name i have!! Makes my day!

Oh and her sleeping habbits are exactly like my jocelyns. As well as the potty training thing!

Good luck with it all!

Brynn {guthrie}