Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Kirkie Dear...


Happy Birthday to Kirk today!! He is a young 33 and getting hotter every year! Here are the top 5 reasons I love my babe on his special day (and every other day for that matter).

1. He is so stinking funny!! This is the reason I fell in love with him 11 years ago sitting in the back of our Music Appreciation class at MCC passing hilarious notes back and forth (yes, we were in college and passing notes), and this is what keeps me loving him more and more each day.

2. He loves me and shows me that he does in so many little ways. So many times he'll pick up my favorite candy bar at the store, because he knows I like it, or get me a Diet Pepsi on the way home when he knows I've had a hard day. How great!

3. He's my favorite to talk to! I like to call him at least three times a day, and tell him all about my day - which is about as exciting as watching paint dry. But he kindly listens, and tries to tell me about work when I pester him to know all about everything.

4. He's the all around best dad ever!! What other dad would wear a purple beaded ring on his pinkie to work, because his daughter had made it for him for his birthday? And who is the first one our girls want to call when they come home from school with a new funny joke? Our girls adore him and I can see why!

5. He's the biggest hottie!! He has way more style than I do, and I'm glad that I have someone that will try to keep me semi-in-style, or else I'd be stuck in the late -90's. He's a hunk!! Watch out George Clooney!

I am so glad that he found me and am excited to spend the rest of forever with him! Love ya Babe!

7 comments:

nicole and kevin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRK!!!! and kevin wanted me to tell you that he is sorry that he left you an annoying message on your voice mail.

nicole

Marie said...

I am so excited to see Kirk has a birthday today! This is birthday week at our house (well not really our house..) My dad's B-day was yesterday, Kirk's is today( Happy Birthday!) Rhonda's is Thursday, my best friend's is Friday, and my sister's is Saturday. Thanks for filling in the gap.
if you get this before it's too late make sure you go to Joe's BBQ to get your free B-Day dinner!

HooHoo said...

I love all the birthday cards on the table. I hope you didn't tell Kirk he had to finish his muffin before he could leave for work. Happy Birthday to you Kirk. Hope you've had a good day. Love, Mama J.

angiedunn said...

Happy Birthday Kirk!

I'm so glad that y'alls had a good experience in music appreciation o' MCCool. I think all I learned was to hate music & people in that class. {I've recovered, don't worry.}

Lyric Payne said...

Steve says, "Kirk does get hotter and hotter with each year". He also heard that Kirk went golfing with Matt Porter and is thoroughly jealous.

brooke romney said...

Agreed. He is super hot! You guys are the cutest couple ever.

The Jones Fam said...

Hottie with a Naughty Body! Natalie said that... just kidding it was me. Happy Birthday Kirk- I agree with Al. You are by far the funniest person in our family!

Jake