
So school started this last week, and I feel kind of guilty admitting how much I love it! Marissa started 3rd grade and Noelle is in 2nd. Wow, they're getting so old! (Oh wait, it's me that's getting old, dang!) They love school, and it's been fun to hear about it from their 7 and 8 year old perspectives! I have to admit though, I get pretty lonely by about lunch time and am anxiously awaiting their return by the time they get off the bus at 4:00. How fun!
8 comments:
Thanks for this classic picture. I LOVE first day of school pictures. They tell such a story.
Marissa and Noelle, you are so amazingly smart and cute! I'm glad you each have a good friend to ride the bus with. ~Love you, Gramma
I love your girls! They are so cute on their first day of school, and always. Good job not letting your mom-ness take over and sharpie out all the skulls on Rissa's backpack.
Rissa has skulls on her backpack? How is it that my 8 year old neice is that much cooler than me? By the way, I think that our family should have another dance off, and perhaps we should dedicate like a half an hour hip hop section to Rissa and a small ballet time frame for Noelle. I love your girls, they are seriously my favorite!
Cute, cute girls. They look darling! I think that is cute that you get lonely & look forward to them coming home. Your a great Mom!! (as we all know)
These girls have become so pretty! Seriously, I'm a little worried that the pervert 4th and 5th grade boys are going to become their stalkers. Be sure to keep a shotgun stowed away in your pant leg at all times to keep them at bay. Oh, but is it just me or do they start school earlier every year in AZ? Didn't it used to start in September? Whatever. Anyway, does Lizzie start kindergarten next year? Is it all-day? And- I love that Rissa's backpack has skulls. She's a Bad-A!
Jake
oh yes...my paper chain shows 13 days 'til blessed school begins!!!
and i'm back to a clean, orderly home and scheduled naptimes!!
your girls are so beautiful! they're lucky to be so close in school...well, until Marissa's boyfriends decide they'd rather date Noelle, then you're really going to have a fun time!
Actually, I think Noelle's boyfriends will want to date Marissa, seeing as she is the hottie with a body! I can only dream of legs like those! I really love your girls. They are so sweet and fun. Maxwell starts kindergarten in 1 1/2 weeks. Too bad it's only 2 1/2 hours long. His preschool was longer than that!
I love your girls. They look like little hotties on their first day of school. How come at that age i looked like a homeless girl thinking i was the shiz with my huge glasses crooked teeth and my sweet permed hair. I seriously can't wait to babysit them in october it is going to be so much fun.
Nicole
Post a Comment