Friday, August 31, 2007

Preschool!


So, we're a little slow posting this, but Lizzie started preschool a couple weeks ago. She loves that she gets to go somewhere without everybody else (is that typical middle child syndrome?) but doesn't want to do all the work (and by all the work I mean color a couple pictures and write her ABC's). She sure looked cute on the first day and I couldn't believe how big she looked. Whaa - my little girls are growing up!

4 comments:

MeL said...

Sorry for lots of comments. Um, Lizzie is really cute. I kind of want to marry all of your kids!

Nicole said...

Ahhhh, Lizzie is in school!! She is such a cutie! How exciting for her...and you too right?!?! =)

Sara! said...

I resent the middle child comment. Or, no, it's actually very true. Fun for her. She's just not a detail person. We need people like that in the world, people to delegate. You know, like the top bananas.

nicole and kevin said...

I seriously can't get over how cute your girls are.I don't ever remember looking that cute on my first day of school.