A couple months ago we got family pictures taken. I had done a preschool trade with a photographer in our ward, so I'd been gearing up/dreading it for a whole year. I was putting together different outfit and color combinations for two months straight, emailing pictures of clothes groupings to my sisters for advice, and trying out different hair styles on everyone to see what would look best photographed. Kirk was so sick of the whole thing, I wasn't even allowed to say the words "family pictures" around him. His idea was for everyone to just wear their favorite shirt and call it good. So, finally we got them done, and they turned out great.
We went to the Mesa Arts Center where there was a lot of fun different areas to take pictures.
When we were sitting on this grate, I didn't think we'd get any of Kirk smiling, because his foot was painfully pinned against the grate. Maybe it's a pain smile.
This picture was Brynn's idea. She kept asking the photographer if they could all lay down to take a picture like a "star". Maybe we have a future photographer?
Marissa and Noelle are such fun friends. Noelle had just gotten a powerchain put on her braces a couple days before pics, so we had a nice fluorescent blue smile on her.
I love this picture, because it's so true to life. Liz saying something "funny", and Brynn thinking it's hilarious and laughing with her head back.
All in all, a fun time, but hopefully these pics will work for the next year or two.







1 comment:
Picture perfect! Every one of them. Thanks for stressing.
Post a Comment